Changing the Author on a Blog/Post Page
The first thing we have to do is to be sure that your display name is correctly set. Simply follow these steps:
- Left menu -> Click Settings -> Team & Users
2. Mouse over your user name and click Edit in the hidden menu.
3. At the bottom of the Name section, there will be a drop down menu labelled "Display name publicly as".
4. Select the option with both, first name and last name (this will make it easier on you in the long run).
Now, we can go ahead and change the Author on Blog or Website Pages.
- Click on Blog (or Website) a list of the articles (or pages) will appear.
- Mouse over the name of the article or page where you want to edit the author to reveal a hidden menu as seen below.
- Click on Quick Edit
NOTE: The Author Option as seen below will ONLY show up if there are multiple users on your account. Otherwise, it defaults to your admin user and will use the 'Display name publicly as' option set above.
Once you select the new Author, you can MUST click the blue Update button in the bottom right to save your changes.
© 2022 LimeFunnels is owned and operated by LimeLabs, LLC | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED